Michael P. Simpson
President & CEO
Responsible for the worldwide sales, marketing, administration, engineering, manufacturing, product development, product management and operations functions of the company.
More than 16 years of senior management experience, and 10 years of experience as a leading orthopedic industry executive.
- Global Business President, Spine, Orthofix
- Group Business President, Orthopedics & Spinal-Stim, Orthofix
- North America President, Orthopedics, Orthofix
- Senior Vice President / General Manager, Orthofix
- Senior Vice President of Global Operations, Orthofix
- Chief Operating Officer, Advent Supply
- Director of Operations, Intermec
Joined SBi in February 2012
Chief Financial Officer & Chief Operating Officer
Responsible for the accounting and finance departments, as well as information
technology, human resources, customer service, manufacturing & operations, and oversite of quality assurance.
More than 25 years experience in accounting and finance within the Medical Device industry.
- Fmr. VP, Finance & Admin, International Technidyne Corp.
- Fmr. Dir., Accounting & Financial Systems, Howmedica Orthopedics (eventually Stryker Corp.)
- Earlier experience at KPMG accounting firm
- Member of SBi, Inc. audit & compliance committee
- Member of the SBi Asia–Pacific Board of Directors
Joined SBi in March 2006
Senior Vice President, Product Development, Product Management & Medical Education
Responsible for the development and management of all new and existing products as well as surgeon educating and sales rep training.
More than 19 years experience in research, development, marketing and operations within the Medical Device industry.
- Fmr. Senior Director, Orthobioligics R&D and Product Development, Osteotech (now Medtronic)
- Fmr. Business Development Manager, Stryker Orthopedics & Stryker Trauma
- Fmr. Business Manager Hip & Upper Extremity, Stryker Orthopedics
- Fmr. European Manufacturing Manager, Osteo AG (Stryker Orthopedics - Europe)
Joined SBi in July 2006