The SBi FusiFIX™ are cannulated titanium screws with triple thread. These 4.0mm and 6.0mm screws treat rear and middle foot Arthrodesis. Its compression "in situ" on the central thread allows better cancellous fixation.
- Middle and Rear Foot Osteotomy
- Titanium screw
- Its central progressive thread
- Its central cylindrical thread with conical centre
- The ratio of its distal threads
- Its proximal threading with a larger diameter
- Its distal threading with a much smaller diameter than the central threading
- "In situ" compression
- Better fixation
- "Remote" compression, if necessary
- Good fixation in the proximal cortical
- Reduction in the risk of passing through the Opposite cortical.
Diameter 4 mm : length 30 to 50 mm (5 by 5 mm)
Diameter 6 mm : length 40 to 100 mm (5 by 5 mm)
MKT Rev. A